This year STEPS Autism Treehouse will be hosting the inaugural STEPS Sunshine Coast Autism Seminar - Presented by Eloff & Andrews Clinical Psychology, bringing Australia’s most renowned experts in autism research and support practice together in one space.
Join us for this special event with keynote speaker Professor Tony Attwood together with a panel of experts to discuss the latest information on autism and Asperger’s for families and professionals.
We know that providing the community with knowledge and understanding is fundamental to providing the best support possible for people living with autism.
We are privileged to partner with local allied health providers and renowned national and international experts to deliver insightful workshops to help families and professionals keep up to date with the latest information.
• Keynote speaker & panel of experts
• Information booths & educational resources
• Cognitive Abilities: A different way of thinking & learning profile.
• Strategies to reduce being bullied & teased
• Behaviour specialist available on the day for one on one consultations
Friday 25th October, 2019 from 9am - 3:30pm
Registrations open from 8am
105 Memorial Ave, Maroochydore , QLD 4558
Early Bird Tickets: $120 (ends August 31)
General Tickets: $150
Includes morning tea and lunch